Release date : 01/30/2017
Music Collection 18.104.22.168 - 8.46MB.
Portable edition - 8.41MB
Program main features
- The program creates the collection's database in a Microsoft Access format, so if you want later, you can use it, without the help of the program.
- The user can create as many as different collections wants.
- Accepts all kinds of musical media (cd, lp, dvd-a, etc.).
- Specially customized to add and edit classical music albums.
- For every album the program saves all media contained, every medium tracks and the lyrics for every track.
- Presents albums using filters or without.
- Lists selected albums in a grid or using images (default setting).
- Presents all items contained in the album, in one page for an easy album overview. The details that are shown there are: album cover, album artists, notes, the tracks of each medium, the lyrics of each track and the duration of each one, as well as the total duration of the album.
- Exports album information to html file.
- Manages all program data, such as a list of singers, composers, etc.
- Manages artist information (biography, best albums).
- Prints all the data shown in each table..
- Creates reports, which you can configure by your preference..
- Manages album loans.
- Shows collection statistics.
- Searches for tracks and opens the album medium that contains them.
- Advanced album searching, using every possible criterion.
- Retrieves data from the Internet, such as cd info, album cover, artist information, tracks, and the lyrics of each track etc.
- Skinable. The user can select from 30 different skins.
- Multi-language support.
01 30 2017
Released version 2.7
- Added : Box value filtering on user input in album properties > media data.
- Added : Box value filtering for medium data in advanced search.
- Added : Musicians field in grid view.
- Added : Performers field in grid view.
- Fixed : Grid view scrolling to the left on row change.
- Fixed : Some minor bugs.
01 30 2017Released build 22.214.171.124
if you find our program useful, consider donating a small amount, to support our efforts to maintain and improve it.