Release date : 04/26/2017
Music Collection 18.104.22.168 - 8.62MB.
Portable edition - 8.57MB
The Music Collection is a free program that allows you to archive your music collection. Using it you can enter in a collection any kind of music media that you own or you intend to. You can add or edit any kind of information concerning the albums in the collection, no matter if it's composed of CDs, LPs, tapes or audio files.
The album info can be manually entered or automatically via the Internet.
Many different ways are offered for collecting the album related information without any typing.
The search can be done by just giving the album artist and title, or the barcode number, or the catalog number, or by inserting in the disc drive the album CD. The user can also scan any PC folder for audio files and add the album information by the file tags.
After saving the albums, you can browse them, sort them by any field or combination of fields and filter albums by all possible criteria.
Music Collection comprises all the tools needed by the user for managing in the most effective way your music albums. It can display and print all the collection data, export albums, import albums, generate reports, and many more.
- MS Windows(XP/VISTA/7/8/10) 32-64bit
- Minimum hard disk space 20MB or more
- CD-ROM or DVD disc drive
- Added : Dutch language.
- Fixed : Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added : Musicians, Performers in the album grouping options.
- Added : Instrument and Role fields.
- Added : Musician/Instrument, Performer/Role fields combination.
- Added : Musicians in the artist roles.
- Changed : Increased the number of musicians, performers that can be entered to 10.
- Fixed : Error on adding a new artist, if the artist role length is greater than 20.
- Fixed : Problem working with the artist images
- Fixed : Inability to add duplicate artist names in the artists database.